McEvoy Thomas use Hewlett Packard Z series workstations & Proliant and Integrity servers.
HP Workstations are engineered to optimise the way processor, memory, graphics, operating system and software components work together to deliver massive, whole-system computational power.
With the most advanced technology from Intel, including the latest Intel' Xeon' 5500 series processors in a new micro architecture, you can process more tasks in less time. So you'll experience a boost in productivity when you're dealing with complex data, working with digital media or creating cutting-edge designs.
HP new workstations are highly efficient, offering industry-leading innovations that reduce power consumption and energy costs while delivering a better workplace experience.
- HP new workstations are fully certified and optimised for your applications
- In-depth testing and quality assurance keep you productively up-and-running
- HP Performance Tuning Framework helps ease configuration and updates
- Comprehensive, lifetime HP Total Care options and an array of monitors and other accessories make HP new workstations easy to own and use.
HP Integrity Servers
HP Integrity systems deliver a mission-critical Converged Infrastructure, providing a flexible foundation for the IT environment of tomorrow. It effectively helps you move from 'one-of-everything IT' to 'one infrastructure that does everything,' resulting in a common, modular platform from x86 to Superdome systems.
- Mission-critical Converged Infrastructure includes:
- The ability to consolidate applications on a common platform
- The flexibly to scale resources to meet any workload demand
- 100+ innovations to ensure global business continuity
- One common management platform to instantly adjust to dynamic business demands
HP ProLiant Servers
Run with Confidence. Industry-standard servers and solutions - ProLiant Servers deliver confidence and reliability.